Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Poster Deadline Semi-Extended!

What does semi-extended mean? It means Krystal took a BOAT-LOAD of pictures at the Super Bowl. And, now that everything is up, we are taking poster orders THROUGH FRIDAY! If you order after Friday, I can't promise anything...but it will probably include a $25 rush and you'd have to pick it up here at the studio.

I've been having SEVERE email issues. I can't get to anything through my normal web browser other than in sparratic chances. I have been getting everything via cell phone, but usually don't reply via that. SO, if you have been sending emails and haven't heard back, that is why...and if you are looking for a poster proof...same thing...I'M TRYING!

Thanks to Brazos Valley and the Whitney Wildcats for putting on sure a pain free Super Bowl event. All the games were fun to watch, and congrats to those SuperBowl winners! I'll be posting some pictures to the web page and sending some to Brazos Valley as soon as I get caught up on your orders.

Thanks for understanding!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP